Friday, December 28, 2012

Last post of 2012

I'm heading to Bali later today to ring in the new year, so this will be my last post of 2012.  What a year!  Obviously, I've had a lot of changes happen during 2012, and it's been quite the whirlwind, to say the least.  There have been a lot of ups and downs, but that's what keeps life interesting, right?

Favorite memories of 2012:
#10kRunStreak
The Herskovits-Bernstein wedding
My going away party
Vacation in Destin
All the visitors I had in Nashville!
Flying business class
Melbourne
Ho Chi Minh City
Krabi

Not so fond memories of 2012:
Apartment hunting in Singapore
A super stressful February
A moderately stressful April
A really uncomfortable 10K in Singapore
Not so great effort during a half marathon in Singapore
A super stressful November
A super stressful December
Not taking enough time off in December

Obviously, the biggest thing that happened to me in 2012 was that I moved to freaking Asia.  And life out here is really good.  I'm hoping that in 2013, work out here will get a bit easier for me, exercise will return to my daily routines, and travel will continue to dominate my free time.

Happy New Year friends!  Wishing you all the best in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment