Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Last holiday

Hello friends.  How goes it?  I am pretty tired today since I was woken up around 2:30am by some German neighbors who were getting pumped for the game (which started at 4am here in Singapore).  Nevertheless, a blog post must be published!

It's been a while since I did a regular post I suppose, so first let me share with you some random photos from my life last week.

Early morning run in Singapore

Will miss this view!

So lovely

I love this bridge!

Leaves for lunch one day

A dead fish for lunch another day.. womp

Ribs and wings for dinner!  I finally made it to Smokey's!

This past weekend, I took my last holiday in Asia (for now at least).  We went to Bali to ring in the Fourth of July!


We stayed at the Sheraton in Kuta (the lowest points necessary).  I found the area to be super touristy, but the waves along the beach were huge!  I can definitely see why it is so popular with surfers!



Stephanie brought some USA gear for us, and it actually was quite the icebreaker!  We met several Americans (including some Marines, whom we thanked for their fine service to our country) over the course of the weekend.  Hooray America!


These peeps have been such a great adventure crew to spend the past two years with.  This is the last time the three of us will have vacationed together for a long time!  So sad - it is the end of an era!


Beautiful Bali sunset to close out a super fun weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment