Sunday, October 4, 2015

Last week

Bonjour friends!  It is a sunny Sunday morning in Geneva, and I have been home for the past nine days!  It has been a great stretch!  This past week I was able to:

- cook food and eat at home (!!)
- hang out with my friends
- make some new friends (well - soon to be friends, I suppose)
- enjoy my first fondue of the season
- hit a Swiss wine festival
- do tons of laundry
- finally take my dry cleaning in (51 francs for a suit and a sweater ugh)
- change out my summer clothes for winter clothes
- exercise (but not a lot)
- watch The Mindy Project (thanks Court!)
- finish watching The Newsroom, season 2

It's was glorious.  Today I am getting on the train to head over to Zurich, where I will spend the afternoon at the Zurich Oktoberfest!  I'm attending a work training until Thursday, but I am looking forward to spending some fun times with my Zurich peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment